Manager Casino Finance Controller
Base pay up to $85K Plus Bonus. Great benefit package and work culture.
Must Have Casino Finance or Controller Experience.
- Implements financial strategy of the Casino while managing financial control and procedures.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, and/or reports required by regulatory agencies in a timely manner.
- Establishes a system of troubleshooting financial problems to ensure cost effectiveness throughout the property
- Manage the activities of the Revenue Audit Department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of daily revenue audits and the recording of the daily revenue to the general ledger.
- Manage the activities of the Accounts Payable and Purchasing Departments, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, cash control, core payroll processing and total corporate payroll tax compliance.
- Manage the activities of the Cage and Drop/Count Departments, ensuring the accurate accounting of funds of the Casino and timely reporting of transactions.
- Maintains good working relationships with the Gaming Commission, the Federal and State Tax Commissions
- Performs other assigned tasks and duties as required
- 5 Years As A Casino Controller or Manager / Director of Finance
- BS in Finance or Accounting
- Experience managing Casino Finance Teams