Engineering AutoCad Entry Level
This is an entry level position. Seeking Degreed Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Degrees. Valley Area.
- Organizes workload independently to ensure timely, accurate, and profitable project turn around.
- Provides complete design from start to finish for small to medium projects as assigned.
- Prepares complex system design drawings in collaboration with others, including floor plan layouts, interconnection drawings, and installation detail drawings.
- Prepares panel configuration layouts, riser diagrams, along with battery calculations and voltage drop calculations for assigned projects under the guidance of a project design specialist.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Recent Grads Welcomes.
- Excellent computer skills; knowledgeable with AutoCAD, MS Office (strong skills in MS Excel).
- Basic electronics experience required (Ideally Fire alarm and security systems basic concepts knowledge).
- Proficient in reading and understanding construction drawings.